Best Selling Prints in 2023 | Top 12 Best Seller Photos

As 2023 comes to a close, it's time to look back and see which fine art photography prints were the best sellers for the year. I always enjoy looking through the sales data to see which prints were the top sellers and how the list compares to previous years 2021 Best-Sellers List, 2022 Best-Sellers List.

For those of you who have purchased prints and supported my work in 2023, thank you so much!! I truly appreciate you! I'm passionate about making large prints and it's exciting when someone connects with my artistic vision and considers hanging a print on their wall. If you are looking for a fine art print of your own, simply click on the photos below to see the different print options.

The images below are the 2023 Scott Smorra Photography Top 12 Best Selling landscape and nature photography prints. The list is arranged by sales volume across all print types (ChromaLuxe metal, TruLife Acrylic and Fine Art Paper Prints). The first photo "Pure Imagination" had the highest sales volume for 2023, followed by "Lavender Dreams" and so on.

If you have any questions about fine art prints, don't hesitate to contact me.

Updated: January 5, 2024